Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rings!

29 MAY 2005, 6:40pm

2day, Ah Fa brought me to Bugis Seiyu Shopping Centre. He led me to this counter called Cupid Jewels. From name, U noe is selling jelweries. Straightforward, he asked me to choose which pair of rings is nice.

He told me his burget was $700. But after 1 hr of selecting, we ended up choosing design;male ring from 1 set n female ring from e other set. Early, he said there would be a 7% discount for getting a pair. But I did not noe the meaning of pair is must the same design.

A bit regretted to miss this discount because total costing amount was $1200, plus the 5% GST was $1260. SOOOOOOO EXXXXXPPPPPP AHHHHH!!!

Worst still, this saleman is a big dinasaur! After selecting the designs of our name to be carved, he showed us a leaflet, displaying the kinds of jewels, teeling us tat we spent more than $1000 so we could buy any1 of these jewels at discounted price.

From the leaflet, the jewels were big n beautiful. But after showing us the physical item, it was veri small n tiny. "Na me xiao ah!" said Fa. I started giggling when I imagine the saleman's embarrassed face w the 3 strokes of line n a droplet.

After persuation, we bought it. But this fucking saleman again showed me braclet n purposely 1 2 wear it on my wrist, trying to get heart to say "Yes". I noe my bf would get angry 4 this. So I rejected firmly.

Out of the counter, on the way to Val's wedding dinner, "Wo meng shi lai mai jie zhi de. na ge saleman jiao ni mai, ni jiu mai ah!" said Fa angrily. I fustrated, "Then ni hai wen wo 'yao bu yao, yao bu yao' de. Hai gan jiang wo, ni zhe ge ben dang!!"

To prevent further quarral, I hustled him to get his bike here. (See next blog "Val's Wedding Dinner")