Sunday, May 29, 2005

Val's Wedding Dinner

We reached the Keypoint building at 7:50pm. Keypoint building situated at Beach Road, there is a Mong Hing Teochew Restaurant where Val's wedding dinner was held.

The moment I saw Val, "Hello, Gong Xi! Ni jin tian hao mei ah!!", shaking hands n passing Ang Bao. I requested 2 take photo w the couple, but somehow she n her husband were too busy entertaining the guests. Waited 4 20mins, I managed to catch hold the couple n took photo together with my bf.

We were arranged to sit at Table 7, together with the Hsin Hai Chinese Orchestra friends. There, I met Val's fiends whom I used to go KTV with, together with Val.
Mayb I had not met them 4 quite a long time, I found them became slim n beautiful. I felt a bit, Haizzzz. Cos I still veri fat n yet they could get themselves slim down. Y hah?

Supposed the wedding ceremony begin at 7.30pm, it started at 8.30pm due to the latecomers. I noe Val is having solemination same day as the wedding dinner cos they unable to book their desired date at the ROM. The is a chinese . But this old man was ironical. This way he nagigated in chinese, giving us humour.





(To Be continued... haven finished typing)